PowerEarth earthing and electrolysis services are designed to ensure safety and compliance with industry standards. Our team is experienced in earthing design, testing, assessment, data analysis and maintenance planning. We use the latest earthing technologies and employ state-of-the-art software packages such as CDEGS for earthing analysis. Our earthing services include:
Earthing and electrolysis
- Earth Potential Rise (EPR) design – evaluation of EPR values based on soil resistivity measurements
- Step, touch and transfer voltage assessments
- AC interference evaluations for metallic pipelines or telecommunications asset
- Electric/magnetic field exposure assessment
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) investigation & sensitive receivers protection
- Earthing and Bonding Management Plans for AC/DC traction systems
- Electrolysis assessment – stray DC current analysis & earthing system design
- AC corrosion monitoring & mitigation planning
- Test methods & instrumentation selection, installation and calibration
We understand the importance of earthing safety and performance, so we offer comprehensive earthing support services to ensure that all earthing systems are compliant with national standards. PowerEarth is able to provide safe earthing solutions for a range of industries and applications. Our earthing engineers have extensive experience in designing earthing systems that comply with regulations and industry best practices.
Our team uses CDEGS engineering software to support our earthing, lightning and electrolysis work. CDEGS is recognised as the most powerful earthing, electromagnetic interference and transient analysis software package available. It is designed to help our earthing engineers accurately simulate earthing system behaviour in order to find the most suitable earthing solutions.
At PowerEarth, we are committed to providing comprehensive earthing services and exceptional customer service. Our team of earthing specialists and engineers can assist with all your earthing needs. Contact us today for a free consultation and let us help you design safe and compliant earthing systems
Audits, testing and commissioning
PowerEarth has been developing test methods and, together with our partners, test instrumentation for over 20 years. PowerEarth’s test offering includes condition assessments, inputs for design, audits, routine compliance testing and commissioning. The test equipment is owned by PowerEarth and stored at our offices around Australia. We offer the following inspection and test services:
- AS/NZS 3000 and AS 2067 audits
- Electrical soil resistivity
- Fall of potential test
- Continuity tests
- Earthing system off-frequency injection tests including current distribution, step, touch and transfer voltages
- Interference voltage tests for assessing stray DC current corrosion risks
- AC electric and magnetic field measurements
- EMI tests for DC traction systems
All tests are conducted in accordance with the relevant Australian and International Standards. Our highly experienced engineers provide a full report on the condition of the system and offer practical solutions to improve system performance. PowerEarth also provides tailored commissioning services to ensure systems meet industry standards. We test complex electrical network designs, energy storage systems and Smart Grid-based systems – all under stringent quality assurance procedures.
We understand that downtime can be costly, so we work efficiently and effectively to minimise disruption to your operations during testing and commissioning activities. Our staff are friendly, professional and always willing to answer any questions you may have about our testing processes or results. Contact us today for more information about our AUDITS, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING services.