PowerEarth Technologies has an opportunity for two experienced Electrical Engineers with 3 to 5 years’ experience to join our Newcastle based team.
PowerEarth Technologies is an engineering consultancy delivering electrical engineering services across a range of markets including power, rail, tunnels, airports, defence, solar, and mining. We assist our clients from master planning, feasibility, and concept design through to detailed design, testing and commissioning. We have offices in Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth.
- You will work as an integral part of the engineering team ensuring work is carried out within time constraints and budgets.
- You will provide direct support to Directors and Engineering Managers with the opportunity to take the lead role on projects.
- You will learn from leaders in the field and receive relevant industry training, mentorship from experienced engineers and the opportunity to refine your knowledge and skills while gaining valuable industry experience.
- The position offers scope for continued professional development, especially in relation to expertise within the rail environment, enhancing PowerEarth’s overall engineering and rail capacity.
PowerEarth is an equal opportunity employer, and we strive to provide the environment that makes you proud of where you work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a performance driven applicant working in a professional environment.
Information to be supplied with application:
- Demonstrated interest in power system and/or earthing system engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Rail is highly desirable but not essential.